PrestaShop is an eCommerce platform that makes it easy for you to build an online store. Easily add products, manage your inventory, process payments, manage taxes, and calculate shipping rates, and more. This can all be handled right from a single location, known as the Dashboard.
PrestaShop is also a good platform for advanced web developers, allowing you to custom-build your own themes and modules.
Explore the many PrestaShop tutorials available here in our Support Center and we will help guide you through building a successful online store.
Sign up for PrestaShop Hosting with InMotion and start your eCommerce business today.
Getting Started With PrestaShop
Softaculous provides the ability to install PrestaShop with just one click. You can then log into the Dashboard and install a theme. You can also force HTTPS and take advantage of the free SSL certificate included with most InMotion Hosting plans.
Follow these guides to get your hosting with ecommerce and online store up and running in just a few minutes.
Managing Products in PrestaShop
A major step when running an eCommerce store is managing your available products. The guides to the right will help you add and control this aspect of building an online store.
Setting Up Payment, Taxes, and Shipping
Now that you know how to manage products, the next step is setting up payments, taxes, and shipping. Learn how with these tutorials.
Latest PrestaShop Tutorials
Here is a list of our most recent PrestaShop walk-through guides.
- GDPR Compliance in PrestaShop 1.7
- Connect PrestaShop with Clicky Analytics
- PrestaShop 1.7 Caching
- Configure PrestaShop 1.7 Contact form Module
- View PHP settings in PrestaShop 1.7
- Change the Time Zone in PrestaShop 1.7
- Upgrade Modules in PrestaShop 1.7
- Edit a Page in PrestaShop 1.7
- Force HTTPS in PrestaShop 1.7
- Change Product Image Alt Text in Prestashop 1.7
- Change your Favicon in PrestaShop 1.7
- How to Change the Admin Password in PrestaShop
- Finding your Version Information in PrestaShop 1.6
- Create Combinations Manually in PrestaShop 1.6 Administrator
- Display categories in the left panel in PrestaShop 1.6
- Resetting your admin password in PrestaShop 1.6
- PrestaShop 1.6 logo size questions
- Disabling all overrides in PrestaShop 1.6
- How to enable error reporting in PrestaShop 1.6
- Fix: Missing Products in UPS Module Settings for PrestaShop
- Fixing the Error: “This file is missing” in PrestaShop 1.6
- Fixing the blank white screen error on PrestaShop 1.6
- Finding your database name for PrestaShop 1.6
- Changing your logo image in PrestaShop 1.6
- Install a Theme in PrestaShop 1.6
- How to change your shop name in PrestaShop 1.6
- Installing PrestaShop 1.6 via Softaculous
- How to change the side images in PrestShop 1.6
- How to Set Maintenance Mode in PrestaShop
- Positioning the Cart block after PrestaShop 1.6 upgrade
- How to Upgrade PrestaShop
- Setting a product On Sale in PrestaShop 1.6
- Setting catalog mode in PrestaShop 1.6
- Deleting products from your PrestaShop 1.6 store
- Disabling products within PrestaShop 1.6
- Adding new product features in PrestaShop 1.6
- Working with product features in PrestaShop 1.6
- Product Descriptions in PrestaShop 1.6
- Improve PrestaShop 1.6 Performance
- Managing product quantities in PrestaShop 1.6