Cloud Server Hosting Product Guide
Linux Cloud Server Hosting is a self-managed virtual private server with a bare operating system (OS) that you can fully customize to meet complex needs. Popular uses include:
- Private server with dedicated resources for databases, online gaming, virtual private networks (VPNs), etc.
- Web applications you don’t want sharing resources with a control panel you don’t need
- Dev ops and testing on multiple OSs at any time
- Server cluster automation
There are many more benefits of unmanaged server hosting. This product guide is designed to provide tutorials for the most common tasks, including data migration and software development, in one place.
If you’re still curious about the benefits of an unmanaged Linux server, read our blog explaining the features between Managed VPS and Cloud Server Hosting.
InMotion Ansible Control Node
Getting Started with Cloud VPS Hosting
Here are some common tasks you’ll need to know how to achieve when getting started with an unmanaged Linux server.
Transferring from another web hosting provider or cPanel server? These guides can help you find the best migration method for you.
Linux Operating Systems
We offer three of the most popular Linux operating systems for cloud VPS applications. Re-OS between the three distributions at any time in AMP.
cPanel Control Panel Alternatives
Manage your Linux Cloud Server Hosting with one of these free server control panels and cluster management applications.
Other Important Tasks
Once you finish setting up your Linux Cloud Server, these articles can help you understand new ways to improve performance and security for greater success.
Other Cloud Server Hosting Tutorials
- Cloud Server Security – Best Practices
- Setting the Clock on Your Ubuntu Server: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How to Install Ajenti Server Admin Panel
- cPanel vs Other Web Hosting Control Panels
- How To Manage SSH Keys for Your Server
- How to Setup a VPS for a LAMP Environment
- Linux Cockpit File Manager Version 0.5.8
- How to Install Cockpit on Ubuntu 20.04
- How to Install the AcuGIS CertBot Webmin Module
- How to Configure the FirewallD Webmin Module
- How to Configure HAProxy Load Balancer
- How to Create Webmin Backups
- How to Remove a Linux User
- How to Install PHP on a Linux Cloud Server
- Complete SSH Security and SFTP Guide For Ubuntu Cloud Server
- How to Add a BIMI Record on Cloud Server Hosting
- How to Change Your Server SSH Port
- How to Manually Upgrade Ubuntu 16.04 to the Latest Version
- SSL Errors and HTTPS in Webmin
- Install Webmin on Ubuntu 20.04