What is OpenCart
OpenCart is a free open-source eCommerce software that makes it easy to build and manage an online store. Manage your products, inventory, shipping, sales, promotions, and taxes right from a dashboard known as the Admin Panel.
Accept money right from your OpenCart store by utilizing many of the popular payment gateways such as PayPal, Authorize.net, Amazon Pay, and Square among others.
Use Custom templates to quickly change the look and style of your eCommerce website. If you are a web designer you can also custom code your site to further suit your needs.
Install free or commercial OpenCart Extensions to add abilities to your store like search engine optimization (SEO), or social media tools.
Check out our catalog of OpenCart tutorials to learn how to make a successful online store.
Sign up for OpenCart Hosting with InMotion and start your eCommerce business today.
OpenCart provides a reliable and feature-rich ecommerce hosting solution for businesses of all sizes. While OpenCart is quite easy to use, these guides will help you when you’re first starting out with your online store. Explore our basic OpenCart tutorials to learn how to install, log in, then start adding products and setting up payment, tax, and shipping rates.
These tutorials include some of the first steps you should take when running an online store using OpenCart. Get started by learning how to install, then login, and setup your website
One of the most important aspects of running an eCommerce store is product management. The following guides will help you learn how to add traditional and downloadable products, product categories, tags, reviews, and attributes among other things.
Setting Up Payment, Taxes, and Shipping
Now that you know how to add products, the next step is to be able to accept payments, charge taxes, and ship the items. Learn how to accomplish that with the following tutorials.
Now that you started an online store using OpenCart, it’s time to customize your site. Extensions and Modules are an easy way to add functionality or change the look and feel of your website. Learn more about customizing your OpenCart site in the following guides.
Latest OpenCart Tutorials
Here is a list of our most recent OpenCart walk-through guides.
- Update Your OpenCart 3 Favicon and Store Logo
- Backup Your OpenCart Database in Admin Dashboard
- My OpenCart 3 Contact Form Won’t Send Emails
- OpenCart 3 Maintenance Mode
- How to Enable SSL (https) in OpenCart 3
- OpenCart version 18.104.22.168 Release
- Fixing the Email issue with OpenCart 1.5
- How to Install OpenCart in cPanel Using Softaculous
- How to Login to the OpenCart Dashboard
- Using Free Cloudflare for SSL on OpenCart 1.5
- Resetting your OpenCart Admin Password with the Forgot Password link
- Working with Reward Points in OpenCart 1.5
- Using the Backup/Restore option in OpenCart 1.5
- Working with Product Tags in OpenCart 1.5
- 348: Creating discounts and specials for your products in OpenCart 1.5
- Change OpenCart 1.5 URL – How To
- Adding Attributes to products in OpenCart 1.5
- Adding Attributes to Attribute Groups in OpenCart 1.5
- Creating Attribute Groups in OpenCart 1.5
- 347: Enabling email alerts within OpenCart 1.5
- 346: How to add an Admin account in OpenCart 1.5 via MySQL
- “Error: Could not load language common/maintenance!” in OpenCart 1.5
- Editing your maintenance message in OpenCart 1.5
- 343: Remove rating and reviews from product comparison
- 342: Keep social networking links with reviews disabled
- 341: Disable product reviews in OpenCart 1.5
- How to find your database name for OpenCart 1.5
- How to add Related Products in OpenCart:
- Edit OpenCart template
- InMotion Websites – OpenCart Getting Started Guide